Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: New Contest! Win an Electro Bug! CLOSED! Winner announced soon!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just entered... man... there's a lot of stuff in there... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    CLARIFICATION!

    You have to only find the objects that I have listed below the picture. Not find everything in the picture. Please read the entire post! Thank you!

    ET, you have got the right idea!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I did too get the gist, I just put MORE than needed! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Pointed out something you missed didn't I. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 25, 2004 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Slytherin Snape ]</font>

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Cool idea Andyman!

    I also have one of your pieces of artwork.

    I might try to play, but IF I won, it would be going to another person, especially one that doesn't already have one of your creations! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member shiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was pretty cool. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry! There are 18 items from Meg's contest in the picture. Damn, I can't even keep track of my own game!

    ET, SS & Shiner... if you send me your 18th guess I'll still use your last email guesses as your entry time. (unless you change your guesses later)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Fair 'nuff. [img]wink.gif[/img] Email away! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    *PS - I am now quite blind from scouring that photo!*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sent... I as well am having trouble seeing after that... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's just to much stuff for me to type out.


    You gonna hold another contest for one of your works again? if so how about a contest were only i join and i win and i don't have to use my brain? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Guitardeth.:
    that's just to much stuff for me to type out.


    You gonna hold another contest for one of your works again? if so how about a contest were only i join and i win and i don't have to use my brain? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What fun is that? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    BTW-my next contest will have a crapload more in the picture!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •